Tuesday 4 March 2008

Carbon Dating


Well at the risk of almost every other thing in my life I still find myself heading out there, although today I'm hesitating because its 20 knots and 3.1 degrees.

Yesterday I didn't sail either, too windy again...

So in a more traditonal blogging style here's what I've been up to.

Last wednesday I did an interview with the Daily Sail. The new boat looked great and it was good to see an excellent article on line friday and even more publicity for the class. Toby is a good photographer and got my best side. Ooze baby ooze.

Last weekend I did a talk at the London Dinghy Exhibition both days. The subjest was Hydrofoiling, there were a lot of people present and with only a vague understanding of what I was talking about, I was mildly nervous, but its amazing what a couple of pints of Guinness can do for you in lieu of lunch. Fortunately the boat was on the stage and everyone just looked at that, and the girl who was holding it up.

There you have it, other than the risky, funky exciting adventure of launching my own business "Sales and Marketing Planning" the life of a sailing monk continues.. most of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The subjest was Hydrofoiling..."

Nomination for Freudian slip of the week?

Anonymous said...

Please keep writing!! Although I do not sáil a Moth (did once, no success!) I like to read about it. My brother used to sail a Moth, I came along as the sister of.. (or friend of..) in 1985, 86, 87,...
I just like yout blog!
Pat.

Anonymous said...

Go on! Get out there! You need to see if both it and you will break. . .
Dick